Saturday 25 March 2017 - Register Now!
Learn about the Queensland property market from the experts
Designed for first-home buyers and investors or anyone interested in Queensland property, this session will address some of the key questions about buying property and provide practical advice to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Hear from the experts in the profession such as:
• Leading real estate agents and auctioneers
• Professional Valuers
• Financial experts
• Depreciation experts
• Property research analyst
• The current state of the Queensland property market;
• The role of real estate agents and what it means to be REIQ accredited;
• Attending inspections and negotiating the sale price;
• The role of buyers’ agents
• Understanding the valuation process and the pre-purchase checklist;
• Understanding the auction process
• Financial considerations and lending criteria;
• Legal processes and requirements;
• Understanding depreciation;
• Practical advice on doing your research and identifying a good investment
The seminar also includes two break-out sessions with content specifically tailored to investors or first home buyers. Detailed program to be released shortly.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.