TRAINEESHIPS IN REAL ESTATE
$2,200 FOR REIQ ACCREDITED AGENCIES | $3,000 FOR NON-MEMBERS
$4,000 Federal Government incentives may apply for eligible employers.
The Certificate IV in Property Services (CPP40307) Sales and
Auctioneering is a comprehensive introduction to the sales function in a
real estate agency. Trainees undertaking this Level IV traineeship
will gain the required qualifications to apply for their Registration
Certificate and Auctioneer Licence under the Property Occupations Act 2014 (Qld). Trainees learn the essentials for a successful sales and auctioneering career in the real estate profession.
The 24 units in this traineeship encompass the fundamentals of
property sales listing, legislation, marketing, auctions, along with
gaining necessary communication and business skills.
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4006A - Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A - Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4011A - List property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A - Appraise property
- CPPDSM4019A - Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4018A - Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4005A - Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4004A - Conduct auction
- CPPDSM4001A - Act as buyer's agent
- CPPSDM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4045A - Facilitate meetings in the property industry
- CPPDSM4056A - Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSbldr403 - Lead team effectiveness
The units for this Level IV Traineeship are studied by contact
training at the REIQ over a 24 month traineeship period. Some trainees
may be eligible to undertake their traineeship studies by Distance
Education. Trainees will be required to complete written assessments
for all competencies contained in the traineeship.
For further information, phone 07 3249 7347.
||This CPD points icon will be displayed on all
promotional material for CPD eligible events and professional
development sessions - ensuring they are easily identifiable with the
relevant points allocation. Any nationally recognised training units,
provided through the REIQ as part of the registration, licensing and
traineeship courses are eligible.