TRAINEESHIPS IN REAL ESTATE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TRAINEESHIP
$2,200 FOR REIQ ACCREDITED AGENCIES | $3,000 FOR NON-MEMBERS
$4,000 Federal Government incentives may apply for eligible employers.
Certificate IV in Property Services (CPP40307) Property Management is a
comprehensive introduction to the property management function in a
real estate agency. Trainees undertaking this Level IV traineeship will
gain the required qualifications to apply for their Registration
Certificate under the Property Occupations Act 2014 (Qld). Trainees learn the essentials for a successful property management career in the real estate profession.
24 units in this traineeship encompass the fundamentals of property
management listing, legislation, trust accounting, maintaining managed
properties, tenancy disputes and tribunal appearances, along with
gaining necessary communication and business skills.
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in thereal estate industry
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM3008A - Maintain and protect condition of managed properties
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4006A - Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4011A - List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A - Appraise property
- CPPDSM4016A - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A - Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4005A - Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPSDM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4020A - Present at tribunals
- CPPDSM4046A - Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4049A - Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
- CPPDSM4045A - Facilitate meetings in the property industry
- BSBCMM401A - Make a presentation
- BSBWOR402A - Promote team effectiveness
- CPPDSM4056A - Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
The units for this Level IV Traineeship are studied by contact
training at the REIQ over a 24 month traineeship period. Some trainees
may be eligible to undertake their traineeship studies by Distance
Education. Trainees will be required to complete written assessments
for all competencies contained in the traineeship.
For further information, phone 07 3249 7347.
||This CPD points icon will be displayed on all
promotional material for CPD eligible events and professional
development sessions - ensuring they are easily identifiable with the
relevant points allocation. Any nationally recognised training units,
provided through the REIQ as part of the registration, licensing and
traineeship courses are eligible. Click here for more information.