ACCREDITED AGENCY MEMBERSHIP
REIQ accredited agency membership is available to those businesses currently practising in real estate in Queensland.
ACCREDITED AGENCY MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
REIQ accredited agency
membership is granted to real estate offices in Queensland that meet and
maintain the following criteria:
- Hold professional indemnity insurance for at least $1 million;
- Hold a current Queensland Real Estate Agent Licence (additional licensing conditions apply for corporations);
- Pay the six month membership fee and keep the account up-to-date;
- The agency’s licensee in charge must be a current REIQ practising member;
- The agency’s licensee in charge must complete Continuing Professional Development annually; and
- Comply with the REIQ Standards of Business Practice, Constitution and By-laws.
ACCREDITED AGENCY BRANCH OFFICE MEMBERSHIP
Additional separate real estate offices
owned by the same corporation (operating at a separate location) are
eligible for REIQ accredited agency branch office membership, providing
each office meets the above membership requirements.
View the benefits available to accredited agencies and branch offices.
FEES & TERMS
Six monthly membership (January – June / July – December)*
Head office large $580 + $250 joining fee
Head office small (1-2 staff) $390 + $250 joining fee
Branch office $195
*If joining within a six monthly period as stated above a pro-rata subscription applies, prices include GST.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Apply for accredited agency membership or complete the PDF application HERE if you have any issues with the online application form.
Apply for accredited agency branch office membership or complete the PDF application HERE if you have any issues with the online application form.
For more information on any of the above, phone 07 3249 7347 or send an email.